Nothing beats fresh Salmon. Honey Soy Glazed Salmon with distinct taste of Eucalyptus Honey Soy, Ginger and Garlic complement the Salmon perfectly with a sweet and spicy flavour. A dish perfect with Salad or Rice.
Honey Soy Glazed Salmon
- Baking Tray
- Aluminum Foil
- 4 Salmon steaks
- 4 tbsp Bella Bees Eucalyptus Honey or Jarrah Honey if you prefer
- 4 tbsp Dark Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 4 cloves Minced Garlic more or less to taste
- 2 cm Fresh Minced Ginger or finely chopped if you prefer
- Sprigs of Coriander Use as a Garnish
- Sliced Red Chilli Use as a Garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees (fan forced) or 200 (non-fan forced)
- Prepare and chop Red Chilli and Coriander
- Combine the honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic and ginger. Mix until fully combined. You can add some Red Chilli and Coriander if you wish.
- Place the salmon in a Baking tray and drizzle over the Honey glaze sauce. Ensure the fish is well coated.
- Cover the baking tray with Aluminium foil and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove the foil after 25 minutes and continue to bake for a further 20 minutes or until the fish is cooked. Re glaze the fish every 5 minutes with the juices in the baking tray as this will enhance the flavour and create a thick and even glaze on the fish.
- Remove from oven and serve with steamed rice or salad. Garnish with Coriander and Chilli slices to taste.