This quick and easy Honey Custard Tart, may not truly count as Vegan, but it is undoubtedly, “Tummy Friendly”. It is made with our Wandoo White Gum Honey , which is the most delicate of our honey varieties, and that makes it perfect for sweets and desserts.
Honey Custard Tart
- Food Processor
- Mini Tart Tins
- Large mixing bowl
- 50 grams Orgran Vegan Custard Powder other custard powders will work as well.
- 2 tbsp Bella Bees Wandoo White Gum Honey
- 300 ml Almond milk
- 300 grams Digestive Biscuits
- 50 grams Unsalted Butter
- Mixed berries for the Garnish
- Place digestive biscuits and butter in a food processor and pulse until combined.
- Distribute crumb mix into mini tart tins and compress to form tart base.
- Place tart bases in the fridge to harden.
- To make custard, mix the custard powder and almond milk. Use spatula to remove any lumps and to create an even consistency.
- Fold through the Wandoo White Gum Honey.
- Spoon custard mix into Tart tins.
- Decorate with Berries or garnish of your choice.
- Place in refrigerator for 1 hour.